Want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people? At FastSpring, we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative, and casual atmosphere. If you're highly driven and want to work at an exciting, fast-growing e-commerce software company, consider joining the FastSpring team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, growth opportunities, benefits and more for the right candidate. We are opening our first office in Europe and you’ll be part of the inaugural team.
FastSpring prides itself on its award winning customer service team and is in search of a Customer Service Rep to join the team at its first European office in the Netherlands. No relocation assistance is available for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned as required)
- Triage international customers’ tickets: identify, categorize, prioritize and initiate responses to client issues or route tickets according to current process.
- Provide quality product / application support to customers as required to meet customer expectations and needs and as communicated by the company.
- Respond to and diagnose problems via an online ticketing system and email following company processes. This will include problem recognition, research, resolution and follow-up steps
- Resolve client problems related to services or the software product via: email, phone, and/or chat as needed or indicated.
- Educate clients on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
- Communicate all bugs in line with current processes.
- Document client interactions in line with current processes.
- Adhere to work schedule as defined by company.
For a person who interacts with people effortlessly and has a technical aptitude, this is an exceptional career opportunity.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Passionate about providing the best customer service to clients
- Strong professional services and client relation skills are mandatory
- Strong problem solver, natural critical/analytical thinker, curious mind, smart, clever
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret support requests
- Able to speak English fluently; speaking another language a plus.
- Able to write clearly and effectively to both clients and co-workers.
- Attentive to detail
- Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the product and service.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented.
- Uses active listening skills; has patience to hear people out.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
- Acts with clients in mind; uses customer information to suggest improvements in products and services.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Medium computer skills and familiarity with both MAC and PC; Zendesk knowledge a plus but not required; commitment to learn is expected
- Experience in SaaS, eCommerce, and/or consumer-oriented online services preferable but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at a desk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear for extended periods of time.
About the Company
With thousands of customers worldwide, FastSpring powers the digital economy with a cloud-based e-commerce & subscription management platform that helps software & SaaS companies monetize their products and services online, and on a global scale. FastSpring provides an end-to-end payment processing, merchandising & fulfillment solution for companies that sell desktop software, SaaS, video games, e-books and other digital products.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.